Most likely there is an addon that is messing with IE.
You can try this.
1. Open IE
2. Switch to the Advanced tab.
3. Click the Reset Internet Explorer Settings button.
4. Click Reset to confirm the operation.
5. Click Close when the resetting process finished.
6. Uncheck Enable third-party browser extensions option in the Settings box.
7. Click Apply, click OK.
After this, check to see if it works and if it does, enable one addon at a time until you find the culprit. Then uninstall it and reinstall it if you need it.
Subscribe Updates, Its FREE!