Any time you connect to the Internet you are vulnerable to cyber attacks. Hackers can steal your credit card numbers, tax records and passwords, or even completely disable your PC. Follow these tips to help avoid problems:
- Create smart and strong passwords.
- Use email wisely.
- Be smart when using instant messaging (IM) programs.
- Shop safely.
- Watch out for phishing scams.
- Fun and carefree online gaming.
- Pay attention to your children’s online activities.
- Subscribe to McAfee computer security service.
Subscribe Updates, Its FREE!