11 ways to protect yourself and your family from mobile phone radiation
- Prefer to use headset / headphone / earphone or speaker mode while talking on mobile phone. Last choice should be Bluetooth headset. You'll get less radiation in this way.
- Use your phone when you have the maximum number of bars of signal. When signal quality is poor, your phone emits more radiation.
- Turn your headset off when the phone is not in use.
- Reduce cell phone use to only the most necessary calls, and when you do use it, keep your calls short and to the point.
- Consider SMS, if possible rather than talking on phone. You can also make templates in your phone settings to avoid repetitively used messages.
- Consider replacing your current phone with a low-radiation phone. Different cell-phone models emit different amounts of radiation, so one way to reduce your exposure is to purchase a cell phone with a lower SAR (specific absorption rate), a number that indicates how much radiation is absorbed by the human body when the handset is being used at maximum power.
- Carry your cell phone away from your body—in a purse, briefcase or computer bag—not in your pocket where it is pressed up against you.
- Most cell phones emit the most radiation when they first connect with the cell tower. One way to reduce your exposure to cell-phone radiation is to wait until your call has been connected before you put the phone to your ear.
- If your cell signal is down to a few bars, consider waiting to use your phone. Again, it's a power thing: less signal means more power is required for use.
- Consider using corded / landline phones instead of mobile phone.
- NEVER give mobile phone to pregnant lady or kids. Instead, give games like Chess, Tambola etc. to kids to play.
If you like this article, don't forget to share it with your Facebook friends to help them too. So, please share this article.
Written by: Admin
Rating: 5 out of 5