1. Burdock and castor oil – for hair growth
2. Apricot oil – for body massage and nourishing
3. Tincture of bitter pepper – masks for hair growth
4. Mumiye – against stretch marks (dissolve the pill in a body cream or in water and lubricate stretch marks)
5. Lavender essential oil – adding a few drops to the conditioner – the hair does not get dirty any longer
6. Sea salt – baths for nails and body.
7. Lavender essential oil – adding a few drops to the conditioner – the hair does not get dirty any longer
8. Wheat germ oil – dry skin nutrition
9. Jojoba oil – around the eyes and small wrinkles
10. Salicylic-zinc paste – drying of pimples, acne
11. Vitamins E, A in capsules – for feeding dry lips, on eyelids
12. Blepharogel 1 (hyaluronic acid) – from bags under the eyes
13. Apple cider vinegar from the stars and from the cellulite on the legs: rub the legs from the knee up to the thigh in the evening after a shower every day. For 2 weeks “stars” should be much brightened, there is no irritation, only a smell.
14. Tea tree oil – from pimples
15. Boric alcohol – from pimples
16. Blue clay – body and face masks
17. Homeopathic ointment of calendula – to soften the skin on the heels
18. Bodyaga – from bruises
19. Cosmetic walnut oil – against wrinkles and bruises under the eyes
20. Glycerin – to soften the skin of the hands: 1 part glycerin and 1 part 6% vinegar – mask for coarse skin of the feet
Subscribe Updates, Its FREE!