menu search

1 Answer


If your children’s eyes are bothering them at any point — you notice them squinting a lot or moving objects around to try to focus better — it’s probably a good idea to call your healthcare provider. This is also true for you.

If your eyes, or your child’s eyes, change suddenly and look different, call your healthcare provider, especially if the changes happen after some type of injury. After an injury, it’s best to get help right away.


Welcome to Helpof Q&A, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.