menu search
brightness_auto
more_vert

1 Answer

more_vert

Only 1% of the cosmos as we know it is made up of ordinary matter. The remaining 30% corresponds to dark matter, and the other almost 70% to a mysterious and repulsive force called "dark energy". Knowing these concepts is a task relegated to the following generations.

Related questions

1 answer
1 answer
1 answer
1 answer

Categories

Welcome to Helpof Q&A, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
...