menu search

1 Answer


If you’ve had lifelong problems with delayed ejaculation, or if you have newer episodes that have lasted six months or more, call your healthcare provider. If you have delayed ejaculation alone or with someone and the condition is causing trouble for you or your partner, call your healthcare provider. The first place to start is to look for medical issues that could be causing the condition, which your healthcare provider can do.


Welcome to Helpof Q&A, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.