And it’s not even necessary to call a doctor at home. At least, it is unlikely that you will become healthier from this. In order not to miss something serious, you need to pay attention to the "red flags". For example, the British National Health Service offers the following:
- After three weeks, the illness did not get better (the Americans, however, believe that it is necessary to worry after 10 days).
- The symptoms suddenly got worse.
- The temperature is very high, you are hot, you are shaking.
- You have difficulty breathing or have chest pain.
- You have a chronic disease like diabetes.
- You are immunocompromised (for example, due to chemotherapy).
- Your child is sick, and something has alerted you.