This is not true.
However, there are a number of mandatory conditions that must be observed in order to ensure a full recovery:
- do not violate the regime and prescriptions of doctors;
- examine and treat all sexual partners;
- not to allow unprotected (without a condom) sexual intercourse during and after treatment (until the period set by the attending physician - until the so-called control examination);
- be sure to undergo a follow-up examination after treatment.
- If you do not follow these rules, then the chances of recovery are reduced.